Welcome to Richmond Dog Show Society's Web Site
Richmond Dog Show Society has been hosting an annual championship dog show held under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations since 1895.
Links to content on this page: -
- 2013 Show Dates
- Entry fees and charges
- Unentered dogs
- Information for exhibitors
- Schedule and entry forms
- Weather Guides
- Route Planners
Friday, 6th September - Hound & Toy Breeds
Saturday, 7th September - Pastoral, Terrier & Working Breeds
Sunday, 8th September - Gundog & Utility Breeds
Postal entries close on Monday 15th July 2013 (postmark)
Acceptance of online entries at www.dog.biz will close at noon on Wednesday 24th July 2013.
- There are no car parking or admission charges at this show
- Only undocked and legally docked dogs may be entered for exhibition at this show
Dogs may be brought to the Show on the day and admitted as an UNENTERED DOG (with no provision for benching). Upon arrival at the Show you will need to complete the necessary Kennel Club Form, giving an undertaking that you will keep your dog under control at all times.
- Exhibitors who enter on line will receive an email sent to the address associated with their dog.biz account advising when their passes are available for download and printing
- Exhibitors who enter by post should expect to receive their passes by first class post no later than 5 days prior to the show (i.e.by 1st September 2012)
- Exhibitors who have queries regarding their entries should contact Higham Press by phone on 01773 832 390, by fax on 01773 520 794 or by e-mail at
- Exhibitors who enter online should keep a record of the entry form reference number, dog.biz reference number and the payment reference number received with the conformation e-mail message sent to the e-mail address associated with their dog.biz account.
- Exhibitors who have changed their e-mail address and not updated their dog.biz account details should do so immediately and contact Higham Press with a request to confirm receipt of entries made prior to notifying a change of e-mail address.
- Exhibitors who entered online should ensure that their e-mail systems are not treating e-mail messages received from dog.biz as "junk mail".
- Schedules and entry forms will be available from the Dog World or Our Dogs stands at all general and group championship shows commencing June 2013 up until the time of final closing of entries
- Schedules and entry forms will be posted to all members and exhibitors who made postal entries at the 2012 show in June 2013
The following email address and phone/fax numbers should be used when requesting copies of the schedule by post: -
- Phone: 01832 739 002 or 01372 724 141 (answering service in operation at peak times and also between 9 PM and 8 AM)
- Fax: 01832 293 639
If requesting a schedule by phone please speak slowly and clearly to ensure that your message can be fully understood.
Self-addressed envelpopes sent to the Secretary for forwarding of schedules by post should be C5 size or larger.